SERVEFEST: Farmers' Market
Each year the Farmers Market holds a dinner fundraiser to benefit those who use food-stamps at the market.
Project includes: help Sunday morning setting chairs, tables, and decorations, for the dinner that evening. You are welcome to return in the evening to help serve and cleanup as well.
Prep Site: Downtown Eugene (TBA)
Janelle Currey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have other family members joining you for this project that were NOT listed as part of your household, please CLICK THE BACK BUTTON and register them by clicking "ADD SOMEONE ELSE."
**NOTE: We ask that all project attendees wear a Servefest t-shirt. Please be sure to register each participant to receive one.
Payment options: check or credit card. We do not take cash.
If you wish to pay by CHECK, please register at the Servefest table in the lobby.
If you have other concerns about the registration process, please register in the lobby on a Sunday morning or contact the Registration Team (email@example.com).
- $5T-SHIRT YOUTH S Sold Out
- $5T-SHIRT YOUTH M Sold Out
- $5T-SHIRT YOUTH L Sold Out
- $5T-SHIRT YOUTH XL Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT XS Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT S Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT M Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT L Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT XL Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT 2XL Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT 3XL Sold Out
- $7T-SHIRT ADULT 4XL Sold Out
- Donations to Servefest are WELCOME. (Donations of other amounts may be given directly though fbceugene.com/servefest ): $7 - $500